Bachelor’s Orientation Programme January 2019 at Himalaya Hotel
The British College (TBC) welcomed the fresh batch of BBA (Hons) Business and Management and BSc (Hons) Computing students by hosting an interactive orientation programme at the Himalaya Hotel, Kupandol on February 3, 2019. The programme started with a warm welcome by Ms. Smriti Phradhan, the EMCEE, followed by motivating speeches from Kumuda Lamichhane and Arun Joshi, BBA and BSc Computing programme leaders and two of their current students. Students were then familiarised with life at TBC through an entertaining video of trips to Chitlang, Christmas Fair and so on.
The fun then began with various team building games aimed at improving their strategic, creative and teamwork skills. The group was arranged into 5 teams and each of them played a series of games such as Birthday Lineup Marshmallow Challenge and the Fashion Show. The first 2 teams from the fashion show then went through to the finale i.e. the Project Runway where they had to design 2 outfits (formal attire and something Lady Gaga would wear) with the resources that were provided to them (newspaper, plastic bags, tape, straws etc.)
The teams were inventive with their designs, especially, with their gorgeous Lady Gaga outfits. The other teams then cheered them on with the models walking their team’s designs down the runway. We were then treated to a delicious lunch and prizes were awarded to the winners. Thank you to all those that attended. We hope the coming 4 years with TBC is fruitful and rewarding.
Created at: 2019-02-07 13:27:01Categories:
- The British College Supports the Food for Life Nepal Charity Project
- A Levels Orientation Programme 2019
- Nitesh Manandhar Gets Selected for U23, 2019 Gyeongju ASTC Triathlon Asian Championship
- Reflection & Learning Session
- Faculty Development Session
- One Million Trees Campaign: Environment Day Special Programme
- Workshop for BBA Foundation Level Students
- TBC Job Fair and Placement Day 2019
- The Last Day of Grooming Session
- The Fourth Day of Grooming Session