An Interaction Session With Mr. Sugat Ratna Kansakar (Managing Director of Nepal Airlines Corporation)
Mr. Sugat Ratna Kansakar, Managing Director of Nepal Airlines Corporation, was a guest speaker at The British College today (16 December, 2016) where he talked on the topic of Leadership and Management Challenges in Nepalese Public Sector Organisations to the students of EMBA and MIBM programmes. Despite being employed in Government Corporations but he has been known to operate like a dynamic corporate manager, taking quick and bold decisions. He shared his experience of leadership role as CEO which was instrumental in making those Government-owned entities, Nepal Telecommunications and Nepal Airlines Corporation, competitive in the market. The students enjoyed the lively session by Mr. Kansakar; and they will surely benefit from leadership success mantras which he shared with them.
Created at: 2016-12-16 10:19:07Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College