ACCA Info Session Held
Respected members of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) were welcomed to the college yesterday by the Programme Manager, Mr. Anant Gautam in preparation for the current admission period. The session provided an introduction to the professional certificate with International Assembly Member Mr. Biraj Pradhan and ACCA Market Head Nepal, Mr. Rabin Katwal sharing personal anecdotes of their experience both learning and working within the international programme. They emphasised the flexibility of the studies and the unlimited career opportunities available as an ACCA qualification holder. If you are interested and would like more information about ACCA at The British College drop in to meet our admissions team or give us a call at 015111100/01/02.
Created at: 2017-06-20 04:00:23Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College