University Graduates Work Experience
Now that the restrictions of the pandemic have been lifted, we would like to notify graduates from our Partner Universities that we have re-opened our schools and colleges.
We would like to welcome any enthusiastic graduates who are interested in working in Nepal - and contributing proficiently to the growing education networks both inside of Kathmandu, and outside of the valley - to apply to work with us for a range of exciting opportunities.
Work Locations: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, and Rupandehi
- Food and accommodation for graduates, working outside of the Kathmandu Valley.
- Flight costs will be reimbursed.
- Tourist Visa cost will be reimbursed
- Post expiry of tourist visa, on performance basis, candidates will be considered for a work permit.
Salary: NPR 133,333 gross per month
The appointee will be required to:
- Teach English either in our School division (from Nursery - Grade 12) or for the L3 Foundation course at the College.
- Work with our Marketing Team to promote the College both inside and outside of the valley.
- Be actively involved in departmental tasks and contribute to the development of departments in their overall planning, development, and implementation.
- Undertake relevant administrative duties as assigned.
So, if you think that you would be suitable for this post, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and apply now at email@example.com.