- Please keep your valid passport at hand.
- Keep a recent digital photograph ready to upload your photograph for the application.
- Students can apply for the desired course online or download the TBC application form and email the scanned copy at: email@example.com
- The Admissions Department will go through the application form and forward the University for further screening process.
- The British College will then provide an offer letter.
- The student needs to make the payment to the college after which TBC will provide an acceptance letter.
- The students can then apply for the student visa.
- Students from the SAARC countries can apply for tourist visa and change their visa status after their arrival in Nepal. For non SAARC countries, students may have to visit the nearest Nepalese Embassy of thier country.
- No on arrival visa for country list - Afghanistan, Iraq, Cameroon, Ghana, Somalia, Swaziland, Palestinian Territory, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Liberia.
- Admission letter from the Academic Institution.
- Bank balance to support the study.
- Passport and copies of Passport along with a copy of the latest visa page.
The Department of Immigration is located at Kalikasthan, Dillibazar, Kathmandu
For further information, please contact:
Tel : 977 – 1 – 4429659 / 4429660 / 4438862 / 4438868
Fax : 977 – 1 – 4433934 /4433935
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web : http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np