Visa Process for International Students
1.Please keep your valid passport to hand.
- Have a recent digital photograph ready to upload with your application.
- Students can apply for the desired course online or download the TBC application form and email a scanned copy to email@example.com
- The Admissions Department will review your application form and forward it to the appropriate UK university for further screening.
- The British College will then provide an offer letter if your application is successful.
- The student needs to make their payment to The British College after which TBC will provide an acceptance letter.
- Students can then apply for a student visa.
- Students from SAARC countries can apply for a tourist visa and change their visa status after their arrival in Nepal. For non-SAARC countries, students may have to visit the nearest Nepalese Embassy in their country.
- A visa cannot be obtained on arrival for citizens of the following countries; Afghanistan, Iraq, Cameroon, Ghana, Somalia, Swaziland, Palestinian Territory, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Ethiopia, and Liberia.
- Admission letter from the Academic Institution.
- Bank balance to support the study.
- Passport and copies of Passport along with a copy of the latest visa page.
The Department of Immigration is located at Kalikasthan, Dillibazar, Kathmandu
For further information, please contact:
Tel : 977 – 1 – 4429659 / 4429660 / 4438862 / 4438868
Fax : 977 – 1 – 4433934 /4433935
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web : http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np