Vacancy for Sr Relationship Manager
Sr Relationship Manager – Overseas Recruitment
The Woolwich Institute, Dubai and The Woolwich College, London
Position Description/ Job Purpose:
We are a College providing vocational qualification in Business Education and Computing located at one of the most prime locations in Dubai and London. TWI is having a student VISA option to recruit overseas students.
We are urgently looking for Sr Relationship Manager who can build a student base from overseas (other than UAE/UK) and work toward achieving high revenue targets
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Establishing the college brand, building a direct and agent network and recruiting a maximum number of international students from South Asia & South East Asia for TWI/TWC.
2. Knowledge of UK academic workflow and familiarity with awarding bodies like Pearson, TQUK, etc.
3. Sales and promotion of programmes to students to pursue Foundation and Undergraduate studies
4. Role includes extensive travelling in South Asia, South East Asia & MENA region for marketing & promotion.
5. Agent Management, market development and events coordination, including career fairs/previews
6. Provide programme consultation, offer professional advice & recruiting students into the programme.
7. Ensure proper and smooth operation of overseas student enrollment.
8. Perform assigned marketing activities and provide excellent front-line customer service to agencies and prospective clients.
9. Support and implement the school/colleges marketing activities and perform supporting marketing administrative functions.
10. Managing and retaining relationships with overseas clients, recruitment agencies, etc.
11. Having an in-depth knowledge of educational products and value proposition.
12. Should be able to train agent network on product and value proposition.
13. Tie-ups with schools, colleges and other institutes to ensure appropriate lead generation.
14. Should be sales growth-oriented and target-oriented approach and meeting results within timelines
15. Drafting, analyzing and evaluating marketing plans, marketing campaigns and reports for overseas students.
16. Contribute towards digital marketing and advertisement and associate action plans to attain organisational goals
17. Maintains good relationships with education counsellors, teachers, etc to generate maximum leads
18. Strong networking skills leading.
19. Identify gaps, develop and launch new marketing propositions to enhance brand awareness and market share.
1. Strategic: Assist Centre Head in developing and implementing strategies and plans to achieve Sales, Revenue and Profit targets.
a. Assist Unit head in building the overall strategy for the divisions with revenue models
b. Responsible for establishing sales targets and business objectives via multi-channel to support target oriented
2. Competition and Market Watch: Ensure ongoing increase in market share and sustainable growth rate in the markets, conduct gap analysis and be responsible for increasing market share
3. Training and Student Support: Managing in house training sessions to impart knowledge of courses to students and staff to ensure complete course knowledge
1. Should be open to travel based on company requirement
2. Strong work ethic that results in consistent, high-quality performance
3. Strong structured problem-solving, design thinking skills
4. Ability to self-motivate and work under pressure and with tight deadlines
5. Leadership and motivation skills
6. Skills in negotiation and driving discussions towards consensus and decisions
7. Expert-level sales skills
1. Teamwork and Synergy
2. Results Oriented
3. Judgment and Decision Making
4. Customer-centric approach
5. Flexibility and cultural sensitivity understanding
6. Initiatives and self-motivated
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Degree or equivalent experience: Minimum Post Graduate (preferably in Marketing)
Years of experience: 10+ years in the Education Industry with the capability of overseas hiring. Proven track record of high performance, Proven ability to build, manage and enhance business revenues.
Please forward your CV/Resume with a cover letter to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Vacancy for Sr Relationship Manager
- The British College Vacancies
- Vacancies on A-Level Programme
- Vacancies on Library
- Vacancy Announcement for Principal
- Vacancy for Head of School of Computing
- Vacancy for Associate Graphic Designer
- Vacancy for Business Development Representative
- Vacancy for PTE Test Administrator
- Vacancy for Senior Finance Executive
- Vacancy for Telemarketing Officer
- Vacancy for A-Level Administrative Assistant
- Vacancy for Sr Relationship Manager
- Vacancy for Senior Lecturer - English Literature and Research
- Vacancy for Tele marketing Officer