The British Education Group (BEG), which incorporates The British College in Kathmandu, along with schools in Pokhara, Chitwan and Butwal - are looking to hire new expatriate staff for all locations.
BEG is looking for enthusiastic and suitably qualified expatriates who can contribute proficiently to the growing education networks inside and outside the Kathmandu valley.
Work Locations – Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and Butwal.
Additional Benefits - Food and Accommodation for staff outside of the Kathmandu Valley.
The appointee will be required to:
- Work in areas such as Teaching, Marketing, and Administration
- Be actively involved in departmental tasks and contribute to the development of departments in their overall planning, development, and implementation.
- Undertake relevant administrative duties as assigned
Applicants should have:
- At least a University graduate with relevant working experience
- Effective classroom teaching and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
Does this sound like you? Please forward your CV/Resume with a cover letter to our email address email@example.com.