Steps to follow before you arrive
Arrival at college
After receiving an offer letter from the college, international students need to pay the course fee for their first year.
Registration with the Admissions Department
- After the payment process, students will be registered at the College for their chosen course and they will receive a letter of acceptance.
Collect necessary documents for visa application
- International students require documents from TBC in order to obtain an appropriate visa. The Admissions Department is ready to provide all the necessary details and to assist you in this process.
Attain Valid Visa
- International students must have a valid visa before travelling to Nepal. For more information on the Visa process, contact the Admissions Department.
- Students need to book their accommodation through the Student Services Department if they do not have their own arrangements in Kathmandu. TBC links with numerous suitable hostels for international students.
The following documents should be in your hand luggage as you travel:
- Passport (containing your student visa) and ID card if applicable
- Acceptance letter from TBC
- Evidence of your funding – sponsor letter or bank statement used to obtain your visa
- Printed confirmation of your accommodation, including address
- Airport pickup confirmation email (if applicable)
OTHER TRAVEL ITEMS FOR YOUR HAND LUGGAGE
Nepal experiences different weather conditions in all four seasons. The weather is much cooler than other South Asian countries so bring warmer clothes. It is advised to check the weather in advance and pack accordingly.