Steps to follow before you arrive
- Deposit the fee
- After receiving the offer letter from the college, the international students need to pay the first year’s course fee in advance.
- Registration with the Admissions Department
- After the payment process, the students will be registered in the college for their course and receive the acceptance letter.
- Collect necessary documents for Visa application
- The international students require documents from the college. For any additional documents that you need from the college, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attain validated Visa
- The International students must have a valid visa before travelling to Nepal. For more information on the Visa process, please go through the ‘Visa and Immigration’ section.
- The International students will have to book for their accommodation if they do not have their own arrangement in Kathmandu. For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Travel Checklist
You should have in your hand luggage the following documents:
- Passport (containing your student visa) and ID card if applicable
- Acceptance letter from TBC
- Evidence of your funding – sponsor letter or bank statement used to obtain your visa
- Printed confirmation of your accommodation, including address
- Airport pickup confirmation e-mail (if applicable)
- Sufficient money in cash/credit card/travel cheques to support yourself for first few weeks until you open a bank account here in Nepal
- Photocopies of important documents (leave a copy with your family at home too)
- Passport size photographs (if necessary)
These must be paper documents (not on an electronic tablet or mobile phone).
Other travel items for your hand luggage:
Since Nepal has all four seasons, it may be difficult to pack. However, the weather is much cooler than other South Asian countries. It is advised to check the weather during all seasons.