Business Incubation Center
The British College's Business Incubation Center (TBC BIC) is an entrepreneurial platform for the budding entrepreneurs of The British College. TBC BIC aims to encourage and support students to learn and participate in entrepreneurship activities and to encourage idea generation and innovation.
1. Events for Entrepreneurship and Startup Management
- TBC BIC will be organizing grand annual business idea competition where interested students with business idea will get chance to submit their idea proposal. If selected, they will have to present the detailed business plan
2. Mentorship ,Training and Development
TBC BIC will offer mentorship, training and development in:
- Creating effective Business Plan
- Marketing Strategies
- Financial Projection
- Risk Management
- Inclusion of sustainability and inclusive management in business model
- Startup Management
3. Common Work Center
British College has allocated separate space for incubators to gather, discuss, hold meeting, work on the project using all the resources available.
TBC BIC has networking events and guest lecture for students interested in entrepreneurship and startups to expand their business and social network
Top three ideas selected from the competition will receive financial assistance from the college as a seed capital
6. What next?
- TBC BIC is organizing grand new business idea competition event :
- "Startup Series I"
- Interested students with business idea can submit their idea proposal to Participate in BIC event "Startup Series I"
- Shortlisted ideas will be contacted to progress further with their idea format and business plan
You think your idea matters? GO REGISTER!
Potential Business Theme and Area for Idea Submission:
- Primary Sector: Agriculture, Fishing, Forestry
- Secondary Sector: Manufacturing
- Tertiary Sector: Services & Retail
- Social and Economic Transformations
- Environment, Resources and Sustainability
- Creativity, Culture and Society
- Better Health
- Data, Knowledge and Decisions
- Business and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Managing technology & innovation
- Resources management & sustainable development
- Social entrepreneurship
- Visual Technologies
- Distributed and Intelligent Technologies
- Digital Technologies Education
- Ubiquitous Computing and the Internet of Things
- Cyber security
- Machine Learning: Big data analytic
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Food and Drinks
- Public Health
For any further queries regarding the business idea submission and participation as committee member, contact us via: email@example.com