The British College strives to be a world-class college in Nepal offering British and international qualifications equipping our graduates with the knowledge, skills and values they need for success in the global job market and becoming creative entrepreneurs. In this regard we have a distinctive identity as the pioneering global college in Nepal. We offer reputed UK degrees and courses which are relevant to the current job market, enhancing each and every student’s employability.
We attract the best and the brightest students and, consequently, TBC offers an unforgettable academic experience transcending international boundaries with the thought-provoking incision. Being the pioneering international college in Nepal, we also provide our students with unparalleled exposure and experiences both within and outside Nepal.
The defining characteristic of The British College is the local-to-global approach in the provision of our degrees and courses. Student exchange programmes and internships with multi-national companies serve as highlights of this unique student experience. Staffed by tutors and administrative personnel from the UK and Nepal, the College provides a premium education in Nepal.
The British College offers Undergraduate Programmes and Postgraduate Programmes which are awarded by UK universities: the University of the West of England (UWE) and Leeds Beckett University (LBU).
To be a world-class college in Nepal offering high quality British and international qualifications equipping our graduates with the broad knowledge, skills and values they need for success in the global job market and becoming creative entrepreneurs.
- To transform lives by making high-quality British education an affordable, accessible opportunity for all in Nepal, and regions;
- To further develop the current portfolio of qualifications with new partners and qualifications – ensuring wrap-around student support and employability skill development opportunities;
- To work closely with industry partners, particularly in Kathmandu to develop employability links and offer internships;
- To use the Industry Advisory Board contacts to broaden the reach of TBC through contacts, and enhance the student experience;
- To encourage student mobility by providing study trips to our sister colleges: The Woolwich College (London & Dubai);
- To develop research opportunities, particularly in partnership with education partners and industry.
ACCA Exam Centre Information
The British College provides a wide range of computing resources and support services. There are three computer laboratories at TBC with approximately 100 computers available. The College has a leased line with high-speed bandwidth to provide round the clock Internet access to students to enable them to remain connected with the information superhighway. Each computer has power back up. The Computer Lab is also equipped with HD Multimedia facilities.
IT Services offer a wide range of services and facilities relating to Computing.
The College has excellent amenities to support studies
The British College aims to potentially open doors for joint ventures or business partnerships.
- About Us
- Why Study at The British College
- Partner Universities
- exclusive interview with Ms Sunita Basnet on PGBM programme and its unique features
- Research and Collaboration
- Interview of Sunita Basnet
- PGBM Globe 2020 Project
- TBC accredited by the British Accreditation Council as an Independent Higher Education Institution
- Interview with Arun Joshi: The 3 core Components of Our New Programme BSc (Hons) Cyber Security and