Founded in 2011, The British College offers world-class education for aspiring students in Nepal to gain internationally-recognised qualifications from their two partner British Universities: the University of the West of England (UWE) and Leeds Beckett University (LBU).
We have successfully established a distinctive identity as the pioneering global college in Nepal and offer reputed UK degrees and courses that are relevant to the current job market, and enhance the employability of each and every student.
Our aim is to provide students with a global learning experience and worldwide opportunities. We are further defined by our local-to-global approach in the provision of our degrees and courses which are staffed by tutors and administrative personnel from the UK and Nepal. In this way, the College provides premium education that compels students and staff to be globally-minded - a notion which is further encouraged by the multinational companies involved in our student exchange programmes and internships.
We also believe that supporting and interacting with the local community is an integral part of student life, and we are committed to achieving excellence in our research and upholding the highest standards of integrity.
- To become a leading multinational education provider of British Higher Education and Professional Qualifications in the developing nations in South East Asia, Middle East and also in London;
- To promote internationalisation and student mobility, connecting British Higher Education and Professional Qualification provision in London, Asia and the Middle East;
- To develop the Group of colleges to offer school provision in Nepal;
- To consolidate our current Restaurant and Pharmacy divisions, supporting our Education Division by providing employer focussed content and internship opportunities where appropriate.
- To transform lives by making high-quality British education an affordable, accessible opportunity for all in Asia, the Middle East and London;
- To offer a portfolio of academic and professional qualifications with wrap around student support and employability skill development opportunities;
To connect the Kandel Group campuses using London, Kathmandu and Dubai as UK, Asian and Middle Eastern hubs, empowering students to internationalise and build social capital through global connection and travel;
- To leverage the Kandel Group license to offer school provision in Nepal, building a life long learning pipeline from school through to higher and professional education
- To consolidate and continuously improve our pharmacies and our restaurants and use this income stream to further develop educational opportunities.
ACCA Exam Centre Information
The British College provides a wide range of computing resources and support services. There are three computer laboratories at TBC with approximately 100 computers available. The College has a leased line with high-speed bandwidth to provide round the clock Internet access to students to enable them to remain connected with the information superhighway. Each computer has power back up. The Computer Lab is also equipped with HD Multimedia facilities.
IT Services offer a wide range of services and facilities relating to Computing.
The College has excellent amenities to support studies
The British College aims to potentially open doors for joint ventures or business partnerships.
- About Us
- Why Study at The British College
- Partner Universities
- TBC Career Centre
- exclusive interview with Ms Sunita Basnet on PGBM programme and its unique features
- Research and Collaboration
- Interview of Sunita Basnet
- PGBM Globe 2020 Project
- TBC accredited by the British Accreditation Council as an Independent Higher Education Institution
- Interview with Arun Joshi: The 3 core Components of Our New Programme BSc (Hons) Cyber Security and
- OHCT Scholarship
- The Academic Success Centre (ASC)