Founded in 2011, The British College offers world-class education for students in Nepal who are aspiring to gain internationally recognised qualifications from their two partner British Universities, the University of the West of England (UWE) and Leeds Beckett University (LBU).
In this regard, we have been successful in establishing a distinctive identity as the pioneering global college in Nepal and offer reputed UK degrees and courses which are relevant to the current job market, and enhance the employability of each and every student.
Our aim is to provide students with a global learning experience and worldwide opportunities - and we are defined by our local-to-global approach in the provision of our degrees and courses which are staffed by tutors and administrative personnel from the UK and Nepal. In this way, the College provides premium education that compels students and staff to be globally minded - a notion which is further encouraged by the student exchange programmes and internships that we offer with multinational companies.
We also believe that supporting and interacting with the local community is an integral part of student life, and we are committed to achieving excellence in our research and upholding the highest standards of integrity.
To be a world-class college in Nepal offering high quality British and international qualifications equipping our graduates with the broad knowledge, skills and values they need for success in the global job market and becoming creative entrepreneurs.
- To transform lives by making high-quality British education an affordable, accessible opportunity for all in Nepal, and regions;
- To further develop the current portfolio of qualifications with new partners and qualifications – ensuring wrap-around student support and employability skill development opportunities;
- To work closely with industry partners, particularly in Kathmandu to develop employability links and offer internships;
- To use the Industry Advisory Board contacts to broaden the reach of TBC through contacts, and enhance the student experience;
- To encourage student mobility by providing study trips to our sister colleges: The Woolwich College (London & Dubai);
- To develop research opportunities, particularly in partnership with education partners and industry.
ACCA Exam Centre Information
The British College provides a wide range of computing resources and support services. There are three computer laboratories at TBC with approximately 100 computers available. The College has a leased line with high-speed bandwidth to provide round the clock Internet access to students to enable them to remain connected with the information superhighway. Each computer has power back up. The Computer Lab is also equipped with HD Multimedia facilities.
IT Services offer a wide range of services and facilities relating to Computing.
The College has excellent amenities to support studies
The British College aims to potentially open doors for joint ventures or business partnerships.
- About Us
- Why Study at The British College
- Partner Universities
- exclusive interview with Ms Sunita Basnet on PGBM programme and its unique features
- Research and Collaboration
- Interview of Sunita Basnet
- PGBM Globe 2020 Project
- TBC accredited by the British Accreditation Council as an Independent Higher Education Institution
- Interview with Arun Joshi: The 3 core Components of Our New Programme BSc (Hons) Cyber Security and
- OHCT Scholarship