A Levels application procedure 2018-2020
A Levels application procedure. Check out how to join A Levels
BMC admissions details for 2018 session
Admissions to British Model College for 2018 intake will open from Sunday 9th April 2018.
Students who have successfully completed or appeared their SEE or equivalent exams are now eligible to apply for the A Levels program at BMC.
(i) Visit our college for a counseling session with information of our A Levels program and receive the application form
(ii) Log on to our website for details and print the form, or alternatively fill out the form online at: thebritishcollege.edu.np
Download Application Form here
To complete the application form, students need to submit following documents alongside the form:
- Photocopy of the class 10 final exam result/Equivalent (Sent-up result).
- Document from school (Transfer/character Certificate).
- 4 PP Size Photos.
- Citizenship copy (if the student doesn’t have this then guardian’s citizenship copy can be used).
- Photocopies of the documents related to any rewards, certificates, and special contributions.
- Application processing fees.
After submitting the application form you will receive the Entrance exam date and time. Appear in the exam, you will receive your results on the same day. Students will receive an SMS for the result or they may inquire to the admission department in the college.
Follow our social and digital media presence for updates and news on BMC