Undergraduate Orientation 2017
On the 9th of October, our new batch of undergraduate students were welcomed to the TBC family with an orientation programme held at Hotel Soaltee Crowne Plaza, Kathmandu. The students were introduced to life at The British College, and were provided with an overview of what they would be able to expect from their programme for the next 4 years. The students also were able to acquaint themselves with their peers and teachers through various team building activities throughout the day. TBC Principal Dr. John Bateman, welcomed the students giving them insightful advice towards succeeding with their education. Similarly, programme leaders of the BBA (Hons) Business and Management, Ms. Kumuda Lamichhane, and BSc (Hons) Computing, Mr. Arun Joshi introduced their respective programmes to the students, informing them about the standard of education practiced at TBC. Current L6 Students, Yuki Gauchan and Milan Khanal also shared their experience and advice to the new students.
The incoming students overcame their inhibitions, getting acquainted with their friends, actively participating in various team bonding games like the Human Knot, Treasure Hunt, Bingo among others. The students thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and we feel immense pleasure in welcoming them to the TBC Family.
Created at: 2017-10-12 09:29:24Categories:
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session
- Message to Parents/Guardian from Academic and Admin Team of TBC
- Special Notice In Relation To Covid-19 Corona Virus
- TBC Alumni Meet 2020 - Leeds Beckett University
- The British College Holds its First-ever TBC English Foundry Class