The British Colleges Launches Its Alumni Network
The British College launched its Alumni Network which has been named British College Alumni Network (BCAN). The event was held at Hotel Himalaya on Saturday, 30th June 2018. The occasion was joined by the Principal of The British College, Dr John Bateman, Programme Leaders, staff, and former students from The British College (TBC) and the British Model College (BMC).
This alumni network focuses on four platforms; mentorship, careers, events and community service. BCAN aims to provide an active support system to connect, network and link students of TBC and BMC to platforms for various career breaks alongside promoting social development work.
Aahwan Shrestha is leading BCAN as the Chairman, Alina Prajapati as Vice-Chairman, Paribesh Bidari as General Secretary, Tejwaswi Thapa as Treasurer and other members of the committee include; Suman Shrestha, Sonam Yangi Lama, and Kalpana Pant.
“We congratulate the alumni team of The British College and will be looking forward to supporting the upcoming programs from BCAN. We believe this network will benefit students creating many opportunities.” said the Principal of The British College, Dr John Bateman.
The Chairman of BCAN, Aahwan Shrestha said, “We are happy and excited with the forming of BCAN. We alumni members make up a web of networks that can be both uplifting and incredibly useful. We hope to conduct many programs in days to come. ”
Created at: 2018-07-01 11:04:44Categories:
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!