The British College Supports the Food for Life Nepal Charity Project
On 19th June 2019, the students of The British College joined the ‘Mid-day Meal’ programme at Naulin Secondary School, organised by Food for Life Nepal (FFLN), where around 200 underprivileged children at the school were provided with a nutritional lunch. The funding for this event was raised by the students through a Charity Movie Showing of the 'Avengers Endgame', which was organised earlier this year, on 23rd April.
FFLN is a non- profit, public charitable trust that aims to liberate children from the cycle of malnourishment and illiteracy by promoting education through food. This is based on the belief that 1000’s of children would be encouraged to attend school every day if they were provided with a nutritious meal, prepared with compassion and love. As a result, FFLN is now providing free meals to 1600+ children from schools across the country and The British College is proud to have been able to help in this wonderful project.
Created at: 2019-06-21 08:06:06Categories:
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection