The British College Supports the Food for Life Nepal Charity Project
On 19th June 2019, the students of The British College joined the ‘Mid-day Meal’ programme at Naulin Secondary School, organised by Food for Life Nepal (FFLN), where around 200 underprivileged children at the school were provided with a nutritional lunch. The funding for this event was raised by the students through a Charity Movie Showing of the 'Avengers Endgame', which was organised earlier this year, on 23rd April.
FFLN is a non- profit, public charitable trust that aims to liberate children from the cycle of malnourishment and illiteracy by promoting education through food. This is based on the belief that 1000’s of children would be encouraged to attend school every day if they were provided with a nutritious meal, prepared with compassion and love. As a result, FFLN is now providing free meals to 1600+ children from schools across the country and The British College is proud to have been able to help in this wonderful project.
Created at: 2019-06-21 08:06:06Categories:
- Five Students from The British College Selected for International Internships in Germany and Thailand
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College