The British College Signs MOU with IME Digital
The British College has signed an MoU with IME Digital Solution Ltd. - Nepal’s first licensed company to provide digital payment solutions.
Since they launched in 2017, they have brought out the incredibly successful mobile money service, “IME pay”, and gained over three million users. In partnering with them, TBC will now be using their knowledge and skills to inspire the students and provide them with some great opportunities through internships and placements.
The MOU was signed by Rajen Kandel, CEO and Founder of TBC, and Amod Bhattarai, Acting CEO of IME Digital Solution Ltd, on 22nd April 2022. Both parties are very excited about the partnership to come.
Created at: 2022-04-30 07:04:33Categories:
- Early Bird Discount | Receive a 50% Waiver on Your First Year Tuition Fees
- TBC Industry Advisors, Prof Tim Gocher has been awarded an OBE by Queen Elizabeth II of England
- British Mountaineer Adrianna Brownleee gave a Talk at The British Model College
- A Level Students Take a Tour of Chitwan
- TBC Nominated for the CSA Programme
- Sexual Assault and Harassament: How to Give & Receive Help
- The British Professional College World Topper Does It Again
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result - 24th May
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result - 20th May
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result - 18th May