The British College Signs MOU with IME Digital
The British College has signed an MoU with IME Digital Solution Ltd. - Nepal’s first licensed company to provide digital payment solutions.
Since they launched in 2017, they have brought out the incredibly successful mobile money service, “IME pay”, and gained over three million users. In partnering with them, TBC will now be using their knowledge and skills to inspire the students and provide them with some great opportunities through internships and placements.
The MOU was signed by Rajen Kandel, CEO and Founder of TBC, and Amod Bhattarai, Acting CEO of IME Digital Solution Ltd, on 22nd April 2022. Both parties are very excited about the partnership to come.
Created at: 2022-04-30 07:04:33Categories:
- PSU Thailand Trip 2022
- The British College Announce They Will Host The Hult Prize 2023
- ACCA Dhampus Pokhara Tour for Knowledge-Level Students
- Industrial Visit to Sipradi HO for ACCA Professional Level Students
- TBC Graduation Ceremony 2022
- Post Event Reflection | TBC Job Fair 3.0
- TBC Job Fair 3.0
- Interactive ACCA Orientation Programme
- The Third British Cup 2022
- TBC Early Bird Offer Has Been Extended ! Receive a 50% Waiver on Your First Year Tuition Fees