The British College and CIMA MOU Signing Ceremony
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and The British College (TBC) Kathmandu signed an MOU on Sunday 30th November 2014 at TBC with the aim of introducing the tuition classes of CIMA professional management accountant examination papers for both new and existing students at the British College, so as to prepare them for a challenging career as qualified professional accountants and in order for them to gain a global professional qualification. As per the MOU, the College and the CIMA will cooperate in the implementation of the Programme to achieve the following objectives:
To provide a faster track for college students to acquire both a university degree and CIMA professional qualification.
To introduce this global career oriented CIMA professional course to all potential students completing Plus 2 and A Level or equivalent education as well as to all employees in the public and private sector also in NGOs and INGOs in Nepal and elsewhere.
To enhance the quality of accounting education in Nepal by incorporating professional requirements and needs in the programme structure.
To enhance the collaboration between the College and accounting professional bodies, such as the CIMA.
The MOU was signed jointly by Mr. Rajan Kandel, CEO, The British College and Mr. Bradley Emerson CIMA Regional Director, MENASA office, based in Sri-Lanka.
Created at: 2015-03-22 06:29:46Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College