TBC Freshers and Farewell Party 2019
On 23rd August, The British College Hub organised the TBC Freshers and Farewell Party 2019, at The Imperial Banquet, Chabahil.
The event began with 7 contestants competing for the title of Mr. and Miss. Fresher’s 2019. All 7 contestants performed wonderfully in both the talent round and the question-answer round, judged by our wonderful panel: Our special guest and media representative, Former Miss Nepal, Ms. Usha Khadgi, along with our Principal, Mr. Joey Foster Ellis, and former Manhunt International, Mr. Samim Khan. The programme was then followed by various performances with in-house talents, as well as our guest artist Zamir Ali including renowned beatboxer, Mr. Nishant, who gathered the crowd with his heavy beats.
After the performances and pageant, the event ended with a ‘best 90’s dress contest’ - a real highlight of the event. The formal programme then concluded with some delicious BBQ snacks and of course a delightful dinner.
Created at: 2019-09-02 07:25:54Categories:
- Message to Parents/Guardian from Academic and Admin Team of TBC
- Special Notice In Relation To Covid-19 Corona Virus
- TBC Alumni Meet 2020 - Leeds Beckett University
- The British College Holds its First-ever TBC English Foundry Class
- 1st BMC Students Awards Ceremony 2019
- Happy Tihar from TBC Family
- The British College English Foundry - Press Release
- The British College English Foundry
- Orientation Programme for ‘Sept. Session 2019’ New Batch of Bachelor’s Students
- The British College held its 5th Graduation Ceremony