TBC Freshers and Farewell Party 2019
On 23rd August, The British College Hub organised the TBC Freshers and Farewell Party 2019, at The Imperial Banquet, Chabahil.
The event began with 7 contestants competing for the title of Mr. and Miss. Fresher’s 2019. All 7 contestants performed wonderfully in both the talent round and the question-answer round, judged by our wonderful panel: Our special guest and media representative, Former Miss Nepal, Ms. Usha Khadgi, along with our Principal, Mr. Joey Foster Ellis, and former Manhunt International, Mr. Samim Khan. The programme was then followed by various performances with in-house talents, as well as our guest artist Zamir Ali including renowned beatboxer, Mr. Nishant, who gathered the crowd with his heavy beats.
After the performances and pageant, the event ended with a ‘best 90’s dress contest’ - a real highlight of the event. The formal programme then concluded with some delicious BBQ snacks and of course a delightful dinner.
Created at: 2019-09-02 07:25:54Categories:
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session