TBC Freshers and Farewell Party 2019
On 23rd August, The British College Hub organised the TBC Freshers and Farewell Party 2019, at The Imperial Banquet, Chabahil.
The event began with 7 contestants competing for the title of Mr. and Miss. Fresher’s 2019. All 7 contestants performed wonderfully in both the talent round and the question-answer round, judged by our wonderful panel: Our special guest and media representative, Former Miss Nepal, Ms. Usha Khadgi, along with our Principal, Mr. Joey Foster Ellis, and former Manhunt International, Mr. Samim Khan. The programme was then followed by various performances with in-house talents, as well as our guest artist Zamir Ali including renowned beatboxer, Mr. Nishant, who gathered the crowd with his heavy beats.
After the performances and pageant, the event ended with a ‘best 90’s dress contest’ - a real highlight of the event. The formal programme then concluded with some delicious BBQ snacks and of course a delightful dinner.
Created at: 2019-09-02 07:25:54Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event