TBC Advisory Board Meeting
We are please to inform parents and students that we have recently and successfully completed our first Annual Advisory Board Meeting to discuss the direction, development, planning and continuing strategy of the college.
The advisory board itself includes several prestigious figures from both the UK and Nepal, representing the partnership between the two countries that The British College symbolises. The Advisory Board Meeting discussed how we plan to proceed our goal of providing high quality education in Nepal.
Advisory Board Members:
Lord Sandwich, The Earl of Sandwich, a member in the House of Lords
Dr (h.c) Chiran Thapa, Advisor
Dr Arjun Karki
Paul Cleves MBE, CEO of Foodlines and highly active Philanthropist, founder of Saigon Children’s Charity
Anthony Wieler, Vice-president of the Britain – Nepal Chamber of Commerce
Rajen Kandel, CEO and Chair of the Advisory Board
Key points from the discussion were the perception of British Education in Nepal; further scholarship and support for students from marginalised communities; and the future expansion of TBC. Also, as The British College has international students from 6 different countries, it was discussed about expanding their number to help provide local students a truly international experience. Overall, the advisory board was impressed with how the college is proceeding and fully recognises that the college is fulfilling its target to provide high quality British education to our students.
Created at: 2015-02-26 07:24:03Categories:
- Five Students from The British College Selected for International Internships in Germany and Thailand
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College