Staff Development Training by LBU
On Thursday, Feb 25 2016, Helen Jones (Quality Officer – Collaborative Provision, Quality Assurance Services, Leeds Beckett University) organised a staff development programme for staff at The British College on Quality Assurance Processes for Collaborative Partners.
We would like to thank the Leeds Beckett University team for their support and guidance which has helped TBC to adopt all aspects of university quality management processes and regulations. The continuation of this collaboration provides both the University and TBC with an excellent opportunity to work together to achieve the strategic aims of both parties.
Created at: 2016-02-26 11:19:10Categories:
- The British College Signs MOU with MAW Enterprises
- British Accreditation Council (BAC) | Press Release
- Business Intelligence | An Online Course By Ayush Subedi
- TBC Student Counselling and Well being Unit
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result - 21st June 2021
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result
- Press Release | National Innovation Center and The British College
- A Level Entrance Exam Result: Schedule for Interview Round
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021