MoU between The British College and Softwarica College of IT and E-Commerce
The British College and Softwarica College of IT and E-Commerce have signed a strategic partnership agreement where each institution will help each other to provide affordable high quality IT education to Nepalese students. Softwarica College currently offers the NCC Diploma which is a pathway to the UK Degree. The British College is currently providing various degree programmes affiliated with Leeds Beckett University and University of West of England. Students from Softwarica College will be able to do their final year of the BSc (Hons) Computing degree programme at The British College.
Nepal has huge potential to be an IT outsourcing hub for the western countries. This agreement will help to produce 100s of high quality IT graduates in Nepal with a British degree which is globally recognised and valued.
CEO of TBC Rajen Kandel said: "We are pleased to provide this opportunity for Softwarica college students to gain a high quality UK degree."
CEO of Softwarica Bigyan Shrestha said: “This partnership will benefit student in getting better education from both end. Softwarica College being a pure IT college is happy to arrange pathway arrangement for our college students with the British college. Students will be highly benefited with this partnership.”
Created at: 2015-03-22 06:32:33Categories:
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session
- Message to Parents/Guardian from Academic and Admin Team of TBC
- Special Notice In Relation To Covid-19 Corona Virus
- TBC Alumni Meet 2020 - Leeds Beckett University
- The British College Holds its First-ever TBC English Foundry Class
- 1st BMC Students Awards Ceremony 2019
- Happy Tihar from TBC Family
- The British College English Foundry - Press Release