Guest Lecture by Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund)
We are thankful to Mr. Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund, Nepal) for delivering a guest lecture on Investment and Fund Management for our Business and Management students.
He talked about the types of capital, fund management structures, venture capital negotiation process, and public sector capital for use with the private sector. He also lucidly discussed the concept of blended finance and capital markets in Nepal. This lecture is a part of our effort to make our students familiar with the practices and new developments in the industry.
Created at: 2019-02-01 09:17:06Categories:
- The British Model Graduation Ceremony 2023
- TBC Graduation 2023
- TBC Host the E-Sports Tournament 2023
- The British College Partner with Cloud Factory
- Education Partner in Nepal Youth Entrepreneurship Summit
- TBC Secures Jobs for Graduates at Top Banking Firm in Dubai
- ACCA Orientation 2023
- VR Lab Inauguration
- TBC Intra Indoor Sports
- International student exchange programme