Guest Lecture by Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund)
We are thankful to Mr. Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund, Nepal) for delivering a guest lecture on Investment and Fund Management for our Business and Management students.
He talked about the types of capital, fund management structures, venture capital negotiation process, and public sector capital for use with the private sector. He also lucidly discussed the concept of blended finance and capital markets in Nepal. This lecture is a part of our effort to make our students familiar with the practices and new developments in the industry.
Created at: 2019-02-01 09:17:06Categories:
- South Asia & Pandemic: Collaboration is the only way out!
- Message from Mr Bipin Baral, A Level Associate Program Manager, TBC
- TBC Online Induction Session
- Message to Parents/Guardian from Academic and Admin Team of TBC
- Special Notice In Relation To Covid-19 Corona Virus
- TBC Alumni Meet 2020 - Leeds Beckett University
- The British College Holds its First-ever TBC English Foundry Class
- 1st BMC Students Awards Ceremony 2019
- Happy Tihar from TBC Family
- The British College English Foundry - Press Release