Guest Lecture by Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund)
We are thankful to Mr. Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund, Nepal) for delivering a guest lecture on Investment and Fund Management for our Business and Management students.
He talked about the types of capital, fund management structures, venture capital negotiation process, and public sector capital for use with the private sector. He also lucidly discussed the concept of blended finance and capital markets in Nepal. This lecture is a part of our effort to make our students familiar with the practices and new developments in the industry.
Created at: 2019-02-01 09:17:06Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event