Guest Lecture by Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund)
We are thankful to Mr. Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund, Nepal) for delivering a guest lecture on Investment and Fund Management for our Business and Management students.
He talked about the types of capital, fund management structures, venture capital negotiation process, and public sector capital for use with the private sector. He also lucidly discussed the concept of blended finance and capital markets in Nepal. This lecture is a part of our effort to make our students familiar with the practices and new developments in the industry.
Created at: 2019-02-01 09:17:06Categories:
- The British College Signs MOU with MAW Enterprises
- British Accreditation Council (BAC) | Press Release
- Business Intelligence | An Online Course By Ayush Subedi
- TBC Student Counselling and Well being Unit
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result - 21st June 2021
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result
- Press Release | National Innovation Center and The British College
- A Level Entrance Exam Result: Schedule for Interview Round
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021