Guest Lecture by Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund)
We are thankful to Mr. Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund, Nepal) for delivering a guest lecture on Investment and Fund Management for our Business and Management students.
He talked about the types of capital, fund management structures, venture capital negotiation process, and public sector capital for use with the private sector. He also lucidly discussed the concept of blended finance and capital markets in Nepal. This lecture is a part of our effort to make our students familiar with the practices and new developments in the industry.
Created at: 2019-02-01 09:17:06Categories:
- 1st TBC Inter-college Photography Competition
- Bachelor’s Orientation Programme January 2019 at Himalaya Hotel
- MBA January 2019 Orientation at Country Villa.
- Guest Lecture by Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund)
- A Levels Industrial Tour to the Wai Wai Factory
- The British College Christmas Fest 2018
- TBC International Mobility Programme: A -Level students
- One Day Tuberculosis Awareness Programme at The British College
- International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Bachelor’s Orientation Programme 2018 at Hyatt Regency