Guest Lecture by Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund)
We are thankful to Mr. Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund, Nepal) for delivering a guest lecture on Investment and Fund Management for our Business and Management students.
He talked about the types of capital, fund management structures, venture capital negotiation process, and public sector capital for use with the private sector. He also lucidly discussed the concept of blended finance and capital markets in Nepal. This lecture is a part of our effort to make our students familiar with the practices and new developments in the industry.
Created at: 2019-02-01 09:17:06Categories:
- ACCA Trek to the Beautiful 'Old Ghandruk Village
- A levels interview result, 22nd April
- Grooming Session and Placement Day Agreement with Merojob
- BMC Farewell Programme 2019
- ACCA Industrial Visit to CG FUDCO 2019
- TBC Holi Festival 2019
- Press Release
- Miss Nepal 2019 Activation Campaign at TBC
- Mourning Ceremony for Gaurav Shrestha
- Statement on the Death of our student Gaurav Shrestha