Fusemachines Nepal Visits The British College
The British College (TBC) welcomed members from Fusemachines Nepal on 24th May 2018 for a session on employment opportunities at their company. The session was exclusively targeted for the final year students of BSc (Hons) Computing.
Fusemachines Nepal provides intelligent software solutions that transform brands, grow businesses and make people's lives easier. The primary task of the team members lies in providing technical solutions, designs, business development platforms and content writing.
This was a very good platform for our students to interact with the expert team members from the company and discuss the latest ongoing trends in the tech industry. In addition to this, they got an opportunity to understand the work ethics, environment, and employee policies at Fusemachines.
The British College is delighted to have had an opportunity to host this session in collaboration with the Fusemachines Nepal team. The session was in accordance with TBC's vision to ensure that students graduate with, skills to enter the job market.
Created at: 2018-05-24 10:37:33Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2019
- British Model College Teacher's Day Celebration
- 2nd British Cup: Inter College Futsal Tournament
- The British College Supports the Food for Life Nepal Charity Project
- A Levels Orientation Programme 2019
- Nitesh Manandhar Gets Selected for U23, 2019 Gyeongju ASTC Triathlon Asian Championship
- Reflection & Learning Session
- Faculty Development Session
- One Million Trees Campaign: Environment Day Special Programme
- Workshop for BBA Foundation Level Students