The Generation Green - Talk Programme
The Generation Green programme was scheduled on 7th June in the premises of The British College, and was organised by MIC Nepal in close partnership with WWF Nepal. The programme was conducted by the representative from WWF Nepal for The Generation Green Road Show of WWF.
The Generation Green is an ambitious five year campaign (2014-2018) of WWF Nepal that seeks to strengthen the engagement of Nepal's youth in conservation and promotion of smart choices for the environment.
“Let’s Protect the Environment” is one of the main slogans of TGGRS, which is all about students interacting and discussing ideas for a better environment, sustainable living and biodiversity conservation.
Created at: 2016-06-08 04:15:45Categories:
- Five Students from The British College Selected for International Internships in Germany and Thailand
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College