Educational Trip to Singapore
EMBA students from TBC embarked on an educational trip to Singapore which comprised of all the ingredients of a successful Academia-Industry interface. A particularly successful seminar hosted a top professional of Academia and Industry from Singapore, Mr. Sadikin Wang Chan Wei, Chief Executive Officer of First Engineering Limited in Singapore. The seminar was held at the National University of Singapore which is ranked one of the tops in the world. Mr. Sadikin Wang Chan Wei shared his perspective on Singapore’s development journey in its recent past as a Senior Manager/Entrepreneur from the Private Sector.
The students were rewarded with a visit to the World famous Sentosa Island with its own attraction of the likes of Universal Studio, Sea Aquarium, different light and sound show using cutting edge technology.
At the end of the day, the choice of Singapore as a preferred destination for a student’s Educational trip was beneficial; Singapore has proved itself to be a melting pot of different cultures and a global hub of banking and finance with which only London can compete for the busiest port in the world.
The educational trip to Singapore was conceptualised, planned and executed by the TBC Management in conjunction with its Master’s Programme Leader, Mr. Subhajit Sanyal keeping in mind the needs of the business students to develop an insight into the World of Business in a truly global environment.
Created at: 2018-04-27 06:02:08Categories:
- The Third Day of Grooming Session
- The Second Day of Grooming Session
- The First Day of Grooming Session.
- ACCA Exposure Visit to the Supreme Court of Nepal
- TBC Triumphs in the KCM Devil's Cup 2019
- Interaction Session With Ms Amalie Snolos
- A Level Entrance Test Result, 5th May 2019
- BCAN Blood Donation Programme at The British College
- Award Ceremony for Sports Meet 2019 and Intra-College Esports Tournament 2019
- ACCA Trek to the Beautiful 'Old Ghandruk Village'