British Alfa Beta Cup 2018: Inter College Futsal Tournament
The British College is collaborating with Alfa Beta Institute Pvt. Ltd., to organize the first ever “British Alfa Beta Cup 2018: Inter College Futsal Tournament” on the 20th April 2018 at Dhanwatari Futsal, Dhumbarahi.
All Nepal Football Association and Red Bull are supporting the tournament along with many other renowned national and international brands. Some of the major partners for this event are NIC ASIA Bank Ltd. as Banking Partner, Turkish Airlines as Airlines Partner, Daraz Nepal as Online Shopping Partner, ESET as Internet Security Partner, VIANET as Internet Partner and Sulux Center as Style Partner.
“In response to the enthusiasm of the youth of Nepal in futsal as of late, we hope to promote values such as teamwork and good sportsmanship, as well as allow students to express their talents and skills in a field that everyone can enjoy.” said the organising committee.
A total of 16 Undergraduate colleges from different universities are participating in the tournament. The participant colleges are ISMT, Softwarica College, Oxbridge College, Kathmandu College of Management, King’s College, Orchid College, Mid Valley College, Apex College, Campion Academy, College of Applied Business, Little Angel’s, Xavier International College, National College and The British College.
The winning team will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 50,000 along with gift hampers from Alfa Beta, Turkish Airlines, Daraz Nepal, ESET, Juju Wears and Sulux Center and the 1st Runner Up will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 30,000 along with gift hampers.
Created at: 2018-04-18 04:45:46Categories:
- ACCA Orientation Programme 2023
- BMC Annual Sports Meet 2023
- Basketball Tournament Press Release
- BPC Students Break Records
- British College Hosts Successful Alumni Meet 2023
- The British College Announces Launch of Groundbreaking IT Programmes
- BMC Science & Arts Expo 2022
- IT BOOTCAMP on Data Science - Reflection
- Skill Boosters: Guest Speaker Lectures at the British Model College
- The British College Win the “Bizcore” Event