BCAN Blood Donation Programme at The British College
On April 29th, The British College Alumni Network (BCAN) organised a ‘Blood Donation Programme’ in association with Life Bank and The British College - TBC Hub. The Blood donation programme was organised by BCAN to address and contribute to the constant blood demand in our community. This programme ran in collaboration with the Himal Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
On this charitable event, Associate Dean of The British College, Mr. Arun Lal Joshi thanked the organisers for their initiative and the donors for their enthusiastic participation to this philanthropic event. He said that participating in such ECA programmes contributes to the development of health and happiness and create moral values. Thus, along with managing their studies, students should try to be as involved as possible in extracurricular social activities, and take from the fine example given today by the students who organised the event.
The volunteers from students spent extensive hours in service of blood collection. We are extremely proud to share that we have collected 29 pints of blood and there were 50 walk-ins. The college is happy and proud of the participating students along with the staff for being able to collect such a vast amount, which will go on to help people who are in critical need of it. We believe that many lives will have been saved due to the selflessness of the volunteers today. The social journey does not end here. TBC students and staff will continue their social activities in the future too.
We would like to thank everyone who has helped to make today's blood donation program a grand success. Special thanks go to all those people who participated in this program and hope they enjoy the feeling of accomplishment knowing that, today, they have helped save lives.
Created at: 2019-04-29 12:55:03Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College