Bachelor’s Orientation Programme 2018 at Hyatt Regency
The British College (TBC) welcomed the fresh batch of BBA (Hons) Business and Management and BSc (Hons) Computing students by hosting an interactive orientation programme at the Hyatt Regency, Kathmandu on October 7, 2018. The programme started with a warm welcome by Dr John Bateman, TBC Principal, followed by motivating speeches from Kumuda Lamichhane and Arun Joshi, BBA and BSc Computing programme leaders and two of their current students. Students were then familiarised with life at TBC through an entertaining video of trips to Chitlang, Christmas Fair and so on.
The fun then began with various team building games aimed at improving their strategic, creative and teamwork skills. The group was arranged into 8 teams and each of them played a series of games where they had to battle their way to the fashion show finale. We had them dancing, laughing and building towers of marshmallows and spaghetti. The first 2 teams from these rounds then went through to the finale where they had to design 3 outfits (casual, formal and something Lady Gaga would wear) with the resources that were provided to them (plastic bags, tape, straws etc.).
The teams were really innovative with their designs, especially, with their outrageous Lady Gaga outfits. The other teams then cheered them on with the models walking their team’s designs down the runway. We were then treated to a delicious lunch and prizes were awarded to the winners. Thank you to all those that attended. We hope the coming 4 years with TBC is fruitful and rewarding.
Created at: 2018-10-14 12:27:16Categories:
- International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Bachelor’s Orientation Programme 2018 at Hyatt Regency
- Formulating Marketing Strategy Session by Samsung Mobile
- Master’s Orientation Workshop
- Teej Celebration at TBC
- TBC held its 4th Graduation Ceremony 2018 for 225 students
- Welcome and Farewell Party at Club Déjà Vu
- Teacher's Day Celebration
- 3rd place in the Daraz Championship Case Study 2018
- Personality Development with Malvika Subba