3rd place in the Daraz Championship Case Study 2018
Congratulations to The British College students for securing 3rd place in the Daraz Championship Case Study 2018. A total of 22 colleges participated in the first round and 8 finalists battled it out in the grand finale.
The competition was jointly organised by Daraz.com and Ace Institute of Management and was held on 21st July 2018 at Hotel Yak & Yeti, Kathmandu.
The participating students were:
1. Smriti Bajracharya BBA L4
2. Manashi Pandit BBA L4
3. Sunita Thapa MIBM
Created at: 2018-07-27 06:49:20Categories:
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College
- The British College’s Partner - Top 20 in the UK
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development Reflection
- Prof Mary Bishop - Interim Principal to The British College