- Community Service & Outreach Club Orphanage Programme
- Guest lecture session on "Business Consultancy - A Practinoner's Perpective" by Mr Ashutosh Tiwari
- Guest lecture session on "Leading Innovation for An Enterprising Nepal" by Mr. Pukar Malla
- TBC Distinguished Guest Lecture Series II - Session 3 | Dr Prof Helen King
- BMC ASM 2022 Opening Ceremony
- BMC Annual Sports Meet
- TBC Distinguished Guest Lecture Series II - Session 2 | Mr Otto Dargan
- TBC Distinguished Guest Lecture Series II | Innovation, Development and Covid 19 : Post Pandemic Context for Nepal
- TBC Job Fair 2.0
- The British Ambassadors Session on Climate Change at The British College
Webinar Session on Challenges and Prospects of Hospitality Industry
03 Jun 2021 10:00 AM
Venue: The British College, Kathmandu
The hospitality industry is competitive, and businesses need to keep up with the latest hospitality trends to avoid being left behind. Additionally, keeping pace with the industry as a whole is a great way to ensure the business delivers the kind of customer experience people want and expect.
In this context, The British College is organising a Webinar Session on Challenges and Prospects of Hospitality Industry. This session will be led by Monika Scheiblauer, the first female General Manager of Hotel Yak & Yeti.
Join us for this webinar session on 3rd June, Thursday at 10:00 am.