- TBC Graduation Ceremony 2022
- TBC Women in Business - Fostering Female Entrepreneurship
- BMC Poetry Competition 2022
- FREE Workshop on Becoming a Master Manager with Sumnima Dewan
- Business and Hospitality Management (BHM) programme Practical Session at The British Cafe
- Understanding Economics for Stock Market Analysis | PGBM Summer Course
- Internet Of Things (IoT) Lab at The British College
- Heal the Earth: A Musical Evening with Ani Choying Drolma
- Felicitation Ceremony: Celebrating Students
- Kantipur Half Marathon 2022 | In Association With The British College
Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development
10 Sep 2020 14:00 PM
Venue: The British College, Kathmandu (Zoom Online Event)
Online Panel Discussion: Role of Business Incubators/ Accelerators in Entrepreneurship Development
REGISTRATION FORM LINK: https://zfrmz.eu/RU2zIYt4aLzA0InmpTEA
Entrepreneurship plays an indispensable role in driving societal well- being and balanced economic growth in any country. Whether it is rapidly developing Asian economies like India and China or developed North American nations like the US and Canada, they are all abuzz with entrepreneurial activities. Nepal, on the other hand, is just starting to step its foot on the startup scene. With Nepal’s start-up ecosystem undergoing a slow but steady growth in recent years, Nepali start-ups have been able to create and explore many new markets and categories. Moreover, they have inculcated a culture of innovation, provided cheaper and more efficient services, and made entrepreneurship an attractive career option.
Today, the COVID- 19 crisis has greatly affected lives, livelihoods, and economies everywhere. In the present complex and competitive landscape, Nepal’s budding start-ups, now more than ever, are in a dire need of structural and fundamental support to initiate, survive, grow, sustain, and attain their highest potential. Startups require more than just funds to scale up to become enterprises. They need proper training, connections, and capacity building, usually provided by business incubators. Therefore, one of the most important things that need to be done right now is to establish and empower business incubators and accelerators that can provide a solid support system to the entrepreneurs throughout their journey from Ideation to Successful Commercialisation.
TBC has chosen this important agenda for discussion and brought together some of the young professionals who have been working in the field of entrepreneurship in Nepal to discuss the role of Business Incubators and Accelerators as a tool for Entrepreneurship Development.