- A Workshop on Operations & Logistics Management For MBA and EMBA Students
- Interaction Session with Mr Gagan Arora
- Critical Thinking and Writing Skills
- Orientation Programme Session (MSc IT)
- Workshop On - Guide to Digital Marketing
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by Hult Prize at The British College
- MSc IT Virtual Information Session
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development
- Free Workshop on Basics of Facebook Advertising
- COVID 19 AND ITS IMPACT ON THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN NEPAL
Free Workshop on Basics of Facebook Advertising
05 Aug 2020 10:00 AM
Venue: The British College, Kathmandu
Facebook is the world’s largest social media platform with over 2 billion monthly active users and is considered by many advertisers to be the cheapest advertising platform available. For this, British College is conducting a workshop about Facebook Advertising.
In this workshop, we will teach you the basics of Facebook Advertising, the different options available, and help you run your very first Facebook campaign!
- Who can join?
- Students wanting to learn more about Facebook advertising
- Business owners or anyone looking to run their own Facebook ads
- Business owners who work with agencies and want to understand Facebook ads
- Anyone new to Facebook advertising
- Eligibility: Ideally Bachelors passed
- Start Date: August 5/Wednesday (10 AM to 1 PM)
- Tool: Zoom
- Cost: FREE
- Value addition
- Upon successful completion, the participants will understand the basics of Facebook Advertising and be able to run their first Facebook campaign.
- Workshop Conducted by
- Tenzing Samdup, Co-Founder & Operations Manager, ACT360
- Tenzing is the Co-Founder & Operations Manager at ACT360, a Digital Marketing Technologies company in Kathmandu. He has been working in Digital Marketing for over 7 years now and focuses mainly on content writing, graphic design, and advertising. His hobbies include photography and toy collecting.
- Registration Form Link: https://forms.gle/SaA8C3h6mrvEqyPx5