- TBC Distinguished Guest Lecture Series | How Blockchain is Redefining Supply Chain Management
- TBC Alumni Talks | A Micro Perspective on the role of innovation and technology in the Nepalese Construction Industry
- Webinar Session on Covid-19 & Status of UNSDGs In Nepal
- Webinar Session on Covid: 2nd Wave in Nepal
- Mental Health Symposium
- Webinar Session on Challenges and Prospects of Hospitality Industry
- TBC Job Fair 2021
- A Workshop on Operations & Logistics Management For MBA and EMBA Students
- Interaction Session with Mr Gagan Arora
- Critical Thinking and Writing Skills
Earthquake preparedness seminar
03 Feb 2016 10:00 AM
Venue: The British College, Trade Tower, Thapathali
Please be informed all that we are having an Earthquake preparedness seminar by the team for the staff /students before a drill which is scheduled on the 3rd of February (10:30 am) in the Hall. There would also be a separate training given to each class on the drill day.
The drill and seminar would be conducted in the support of NRCS in Nepali Language. You are requested to attend the seminar on the 3rd and participate in the practice on the 4th of February.
Aim of drill:
- Students will learn to respond to the sound of the college emergency alarm.
- Students will identify the outside classroom meeting spot.