- BMC Poetry Competition 2022
- FREE Workshop on Becoming a Master Manager with Sumnima Dewan
- Business and Hospitality Management (BHM) programme Practical Session at The British Cafe
- Understanding Economics for Stock Market Analysis | PGBM Summer Course
- Internet Of Things (IoT) Lab at The British College
- Heal the Earth: A Musical Evening with Ani Choying Drolma
- Felicitation Ceremony: Celebrating Students
- Kantipur Half Marathon 2022 | In Association With The British College
- Fonepay Digital Economy Conclave 2022
- Conquer the Mountains: A Talk From Adrianna Brownlee
Understanding Economics for Stock Market Analysis | PGBM Summer Course
17 Jul 2022 06:30 AM
Venue: The British College, Kathmandu
The British College is running a free two-week crash course on "Understanding Economics for Stock Market Analysis" - and registration is now open!
Starting from the 17th of July, this crash course will teach you all about how micro and macro-economic factors affect the Nepalese and Global Stock Market. And the two expert instructors will further provide you with a deeper understanding of how to make good investment decisions based on company valuation and broader market and economic analysis.
Seats are limited - so for your chance to join, click here and register now!
Registration Link: https://zfrmz.eu/A6MebryzW2M9RijruNAx