The Student Voice Utsav Tuladhar (BBA)
Published on: 2021-11-30 10:25:46
For this month's Student Voice we decided to interview one of our brand new graduates, Utsav Tuladhar, who officially received his Bachelor of Business Administration diploma on the 22nd November 2021. As this is the graduation issue, we decided to ask him about his journey in getting to this point and see what advice he has for the new batch of BBA students who have just started.
- Hi Utsav! Firstly, a huge congratulations on graduating. As your programme has now come to an end, we would like to know - what was your favourite thing about your time at The British College?
My favourite thing about my time at the College was that it took me out of my comfort zone and helped me to make new friendships. It also helped to build my confidence, as I had the opportunity to run a Titaura Shop and even gave my first singing performance on stage at the Christmas Feast.
- Reaching graduation is an amazing achievement - but we want to know, what was your biggest obstacle at getting to this point and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle to getting to the point of graduation was probably my anxiety issues triggered by exams, assignment deadlines, and the fear of not graduating. However, I overcame this by opening up to my friends about these feelings and distracting myself by visiting different places or going for walks with them. I found out that it is important to live in the present and take on one thing at a time.
- Okay and finally, now that you have made it - what advice do you have for our students who are just starting out their journey with TBC?
My small piece of advice to the students who are starting out their journey with TBC is to become involved in as many activities during these four years as possible. Do an internship, get a job, volunteer for activities and participate in extracurricular activities. Never say, “I am not capable enough for this or that”. Be involved whether you are capable or not and you can learn along the journey. This is how I found my field of interest, which I am currently pursuing as my career.
Thank you so much, Utsav for your advice and a huge congratulations once again!
- Get Your Daily D.O.S.E.
- Holiday Mental Health Survival Tips
- The History of Dashain
- Student Excellence Award Winner’s Feedback
- The British College: Where We Put the ‘Extra’ in Extra-Curricular!
- The MBA Graduate and Why It Could Be the Couse for You!
- Why Study the Executive MBA (EMBA)
- The ACCA Programme: Where Dreams Can Come True!
- Setting the Bar(tending) High
- Pour Yourself a Cup of Success!