The British College, Kathmandu offers CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) classes as it is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants, with over 218,000 members and students operating in 177 countries worldwide.
We have more than 218,000 members and students operating in 177 countries. They work at the heart of business in industry, commerce and not for profit organisations. We have strong relationships with employers, and sponsor leading research.
CIMA members are business decision makers who are fully engaged in selecting the services and the products their businesses need.
Why The British College?
- CIMA Global Learning Partner in Nepal.
- Trained and experienced Faculty Members.
- Already have a good experience of running both the academic and professional courses.
- Courses consist of sessions with core lectures, practice exams, mock exams and computer simulated exams.
- Students have flexibility to study options of evening classes, weekends or distance learning.
- Classrooms are air conditioned also equipped with sound system and multimedia projector.
- Course materials will be provided.
- Students will be assisted to meet the criteria of 3 years of practical experience.