Vacancy for Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Manager
The Kandel Group
Purpose of the Role
To ensure a smooth running of Human Resources Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist prepare and controlling employees' personal files.
- Assist recruitment & selection procedure.
- Help in processing documentation and preparing reports relating to HR activities.
- Coordinate in formulating and executing HR process & policy in the organization.
- Assist in maintaining Human Resources Information System records and compile reports from the database.
- Assist in the preparation of different reports as per management requirements.
- Work closely with a departmental head for increasing employee motivation and engagement.
- Liaise with the HR Manager to coordinate the Induction programme.
- Attendance, Leave & Holiday Management.
- Assist to conduct yearly performance assessment & based on that take necessary steps to achieve the required performance level.
- Maintain relationship with workers between management to avoid any grievance.
- Assist in handling Disciplinary action and Grievance procedures smoothly.
- To assist in ensuring a comfortable environment at the workplace.
- Management may add any task as deemed necessary permanently or temporarily.
- Manage HR-related tasks for sister companies in UK and Dubai, under the supervision of the HR Manager, as below:
- Design job description for all new recruitments
- Revise job description of existing staff yearly
- Revise staff handbook and HR policy handbook
- Ensure that all the Department Managers have proper JD and KPIs in place
- Ensure that proper disciplinary procedures are in place and actions are taken where required
- Comply with the recent labour acts and government policies for staff payment and benefits
- Ensure that workplace safety measures are in place for all staff
- Handle workplace conflicts in a positive and professional manner
- Design vacancy announcement templates for different positions
- Announce vacancy on website, social media accounts and third party online job portals when required
- Conduct interviews with candidates for different positions along with the specific line managers
- Coordinate headhunting services with outsourced agents where required
- Design on-the-job training packages for newly recruited staff
- Identify staff development opportunities for different department staff & provide them opportunities accordingly
- Digitalise the paperwork activities on-going in the department where possible
- Maintain a professional, healthy, safe and fun work environment to engage staff
- Ensure the implementation of unbiased and practical decisions in the workplace
- Be proactive and know the employees
- At Least 2 years experience in HR Management with any reported organization/company
- A clear knowledge base of Labor Law to ensure compliance
- Experience in strategic HR- the ability to contribute to organisational development
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Advance Level MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must have a good command of English communication both in writing and speaking
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame
- Ability to adapt quickly to different situations and a good level of common sense
- Ability to work in a team and on your own
- Experience in dealing with confidential issues
Note: The job description set out the main responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and the associate is expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities he/she undertakes.
Please forward your CV/Resume with a cover letter to our email address email@example.com.
Vacancy for Human Resources Officer
- The British College Vacancies
- Vacancies on A-Level Programme
- Vacancy for PTE Test Administrator
- Vacancy for Business Development Manager
- Vacancy for Expatriate staff
- Vacancy for Human Resources Officer
- Vacancy for Coordinator City and Guilds
- Vacancy for Sr Tele Marketing Officer
- Vacancies for PTE IT Support Technician
- Vacancy for Admissions and Administrative Assistant
- Vacancy for Sports Coordinator
- Volunteering Placement | University Graduates Work Experience
- Vacancy for Student Voice Officer (Intern)
- Vacancy for Quality Assurance and Compliance Intern
- Vacancy for Associate Services Manager