Vacancies on Marketing Department
Position: Business Development Manager
Required number of Position: 1
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Developing the Business Development strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Marketing of own agency to potential clients and arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Communicate with clients by meeting, mail, over the phone, personally and to communicate with the creative team directly with proper briefs to ensure proper executions.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Provide trustworthy feedback and coordinate with an after-sales support team to develop market
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Correspondence with the company for smooth business operations
- BBA/MBA (Preferably major in Marketing) from reputed University.
- At least 3 year(s) Experience in the related field
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Client Service/ Marketing, Event/ Campaign Coordinator.
- Well-organized, co-operative and good team player with a pleasant personality.
- Be a strong team player and have the ability to coordinate sales activity internally and externally.
- Should have knowledge and information about current marketing trends and multimedia platforms.
- Should have strong conceptualizing skills. Proactive thinking with an attitude to constantly upgrade and create exceptional work.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Should possess excellent communication and presentation skills
Position: Marketing Manager
Required number of position: 1
1. Purpose of the Role
To ensure a smooth running of Marketing Department
- Functions of the Post
To ensure that Marketing department is effectively and efficiently operating.
- Key Duties
The role of Head of Marketing & Communications comprises following duty and responsibilities:
- To prepare marketing plan and strategy for TBC BPC and BMC
- To develop a reliable and accurate marketing information system (Target market info, competitor research )
- To develop and maintain a database of prospective students/parents and companies to facilitate the admission process
- Liaison with potential partners and affiliations to boost enrollment numbers in different programs
- Overseeing the school’s participation in various activations ( Leafleting, Exhibitions, Outbound seminars)
- Direct marketing within Nepal and surrounding countries
- Recruit and manage agents to recruit students
- Travel all over Nepal and surrounding countries for student recruitments.
- Internationals Master’s Degree or above in Related Field
- 4-5 years of experience in Marketing Field in academic sector
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managerial position
- Strong communication, sales, and presentation skills.
- Goal oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure - often while juggling several projects at once
- Expert knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms is essential.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to hire, train, and motivate team members
- Strong budgeting, Internet, and computer skills.
Note: This job description sets out the main responsibilities for the Head of Marketing and Communications but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and the Head of Marketing and communications is expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities s/he undertakes.