International Internship/Trainee-ship Application Open
The British College is collaborating with IAESTE Nepal. We will be sending our students and graduates for the International Traineeship/Internship programme in 90+ country every year. The application is now open for 2019!
Submission Deadline: 3rd Jan 2019
Eligible students: BBA and BSc Computing (L5 & L6) equivalent and Masters
- Completed Application Form (available online)
- Detailed CV
- Statement of Purpose (Not Exceeding 800 Words)
- Official Records (Mark sheets) from University / or College
- Certificate of Enrollment from University / or College
- Recommendation Letter from your professor
- A copy of Passport and/ or a copy of Citizenship
- Any other documents that may be considered in the application
- Rs. 1000 Bank Receipt as an Application Charge at Nepal Bank Ltd. New Road Branch.
(Account Name: CIVIL INITIATIVE NEPAL, Account Number: 00200100522013000001)
[NOTE: A single PDF file with all the documents merged must be attached and sent to email@example.com, and submit the hard copy to either IAESTE Head Office or The British College Internship & Placement Department.
If you have any queries regarding the application please feel free to contact either the IAESTE Nepal Headquarter (Akriti Marg, Maharajgunj Behind Peace Corp, Kathmandu, 01-4429338/9851221464, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bikram Thapa | Internship & Placement Officer
Internship & Placement Department.
The British College, Kathmandu
Phone No. : 9869551877/9801134210