University of the West of England (UWE)
UWE Bristol is one of the popular universities in Britain, with almost 30,000 students from over 140 countries worldwide. To accommodate this wealth of national and international students, UWE boasts over 3000 staff members, who work together to facilitate a total of 600 courses. As well a range of short courses, UWE offers both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees - two of which we are proud to offer here at TBC. The BBA (Hons) and the MSc in International Business Management (MIBM) are both awarded by the University of the West of England, and by joining one of them, you could have the opportunity to be a part of the 96% of UWE Bristol graduates who are in work or further studies six months after graduating.
Leeds Beckett University (LBU)
With a history dating back to 1824, Leeds Beckett is a world-class university that was featured in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019. The University works with a host of businesses to ensure their research and courses are contemporary, rich and relevant, and meet the career ambitions of their students. Their reputation for excellence is reflected in their 23,000 strong student body, which is made up of students from 143 countries worldwide. LBU offers the opportunity for select institutions around the globe to teach their courses, and we are very proud to be one of them. Here at TBC we offer the BSc (Hons) Computing, BSc (Hons) Hospitality Business Management, MBA (Graduate), MBA (Executive) and MSc Information Technology which are all awarded by Leeds Beckett University (LBU).
- About Us
- Why Study at The British College
- Partner Universities
- International Internship and Traineeships
- exclusive interview with Ms Sunita Basnet on PGBM programme and its unique features
- Research and Collaboration
- Interview of Sunita Basnet
- PGBM Globe 2020 Project
- TBC accredited by the British Accreditation Council as an Independent Higher Education Institution
- Interview with Arun Joshi: The 3 core Components of Our New Programme BSc (Hons) Cyber Security and
- The Academic Success Centre (ASC)
- Industry Insights