A Levels Application Procedure
A Levels application procedure. Check out how to join A Levels
Online Counselling, Foundation Course and Online Registration to reserve your seats for 2020 intake is now open.
Students who have successfully completed or appeared their SEE or equivalent exams are now eligible to apply for the A Levels program at BMC. Furthermore, students waiting for their SEE exams can contact us for Online Counselling, Pre Admissions registration and foundation course.
(i) Visit our college for a counselling session with information of our A Levels program and receive the application form
(ii) Log on to our website for details and print the form, or alternatively fill out the form online at:thebritishcollege.edu.np
Download Application Form here:
To complete the application form, students need to submit the following documents alongside the form:
- Photocopy of class 10 final exam result/Equivalent (Sent-up result).
- Document from school (Transfer/character Certificate).
- 4 PP Size Photos.
- Citizenship copy (if the student doesn’t have this then guardian’s citizenship copy can be used).
- Photocopies of the documents related to any rewards, certificates, and special contributions.
- Application processing fees.
After submitting the application form you will receive the Entrance exam date and time. Appear in the exam, you will receive your results on the same day. Students will receive an SMS and Email for the result or they may inquire to the admission department in the college.