Verisk Information Technologies visited The British College
On Tuesday 10th May 2016 a team from Verisk Information Technologies, one of the biggest outsourcing IT Company in Nepal, visited The British College. The objective of the visit was to strengthen the internship programme between The British College and Verisk Information Technologies.
After the tour of the college given to the visiting team, students were given the opportunity to present their work to the company. The programme was held in the evening at The British College board room with an audience including Director of Engineering, Vishanta Rayamajhi, Associate HR, Kusum Niraula and students from BSc (Hons) Computing.
The representatives from the company were highly impressed with the quality of work presented by students and by the quality of the presentations.
In the programme the representatives from the company gave their presentation for students to apply for positions in their company.
We would like to thank Verisk Information Technologies for believing in us and encouraging our students.
Created at: 2016-05-16 03:42:56Categories:
- BMC’s Annual Film Competition & Festival 2022
- BBA Students Enjoy an Educational Tour of Chitwan
- PSU Thailand Trip 2022
- The British College Announce They Will Host The Hult Prize 2023
- ACCA Dhampus Pokhara Tour for Knowledge-Level Students
- Industrial Visit to Sipradi HO for ACCA Professional Level Students
- TBC Graduation Ceremony 2022
- Post Event Reflection | TBC Job Fair 3.0
- TBC Job Fair 3.0
- Interactive ACCA Orientation Programme