TBC Knowledge Sessions
TBC paired up with Edushala this weekend for our first edition of TBC Knowledge Sessions. The workshop entitled ‘Corporate Sales Techniques’ was set to aid technical understanding and execution of the sales process; providing a repeatable, systematic sales process that can be followed to take a prospective clients from interest development to closure. The workshop was attended by over 40 individuals from a range of professional backgrounds, with varying levels of experience in sales.
The workshop was split into two sessions. One session held by our resident soft skills trainer and lecturer Kristina Kmetekova where the art of persuasion through speech and body language was discussed. The other session held by Subhajit Sanyal, Masters programme leader, discussed the technical strategies behind sales success. Participants were given the opportunity to demonstrate what they learnt in group pitches based upon some original products their video advertisements. Pitches were watched, questions asked and points were given to each team. Attendees felt more confident in their pitching ability after the session and are eager to apply these techniques in the future.
TBC would like to thank all those who attended; we hope to see you at our next installment of TBC Knowledge Sessions.
Created at: 2017-09-10 04:10:01Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College