Master’s Orientation Workshop
The British College (TBC) welcomed the new MIBM batch and the first MBA (Graduate) batch of students to the TBC family on the 15th September, 2018. The two day Master’s orientation programme, held at Hotel Mystic Mountain, Nagarkot was attended by 42 students and 6 staff members. Formal sessions were conducted by the Principal of TBC, Dr. John Bateman, Lesley Earl, Principal Lecturer and Coordinator of Franchises for Leeds Beckett University and Sunita Basnet, Assistant Programme Leader for TBC Master’s Programmes. The aim of this orientation was to familiarize students with university expectations and to support the students in their new academic and social settings as they begin their two-year journey with TBC.
The orientation workshop comprised of fun leadership and team building games. Such activities were executed to improve student’s decision making skills along with improving communication skills and productivity. All in all, this overnight event witnessed a lot of laughter, dancing, singing and most importantly bonding between the students and the staff members. We wish all the new students the very best and hope they attain an unforgettable academic experience here at TBC.
Created at: 2018-09-20 12:36:26Categories:
- Announcement on the Death of a Student
- 1st TBC Inter-college Photography Competition
- Bachelor’s Orientation Programme January 2019 at Himalaya Hotel
- MBA January 2019 Orientation at Country Villa.
- Guest Lecture by Tim Gocher (Founder and CEO, Dolma Impact Fund)
- A Levels Industrial Tour to the Wai Wai Factory
- The British College Christmas Fest 2018
- TBC International Mobility Programme: A -Level students
- One Day Tuberculosis Awareness Programme at The British College
- International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Research in Artificial Intelligence (AI)