Master’s Orientation Workshop
The British College (TBC) welcomed the new MIBM batch and the first MBA (Graduate) batch of students to the TBC family on the 15th September, 2018. The two day Master’s orientation programme, held at Hotel Mystic Mountain, Nagarkot was attended by 42 students and 6 staff members. Formal sessions were conducted by the Principal of TBC, Dr. John Bateman, Lesley Earl, Principal Lecturer and Coordinator of Franchises for Leeds Beckett University and Sunita Basnet, Assistant Programme Leader for TBC Master’s Programmes. The aim of this orientation was to familiarize students with university expectations and to support the students in their new academic and social settings as they begin their two-year journey with TBC.
The orientation workshop comprised of fun leadership and team building games. Such activities were executed to improve student’s decision making skills along with improving communication skills and productivity. All in all, this overnight event witnessed a lot of laughter, dancing, singing and most importantly bonding between the students and the staff members. We wish all the new students the very best and hope they attain an unforgettable academic experience here at TBC.
Created at: 2018-09-20 12:36:26Categories:
- The British College Supports the Food for Life Nepal Charity Project
- A Levels Orientation Programme 2019
- Nitesh Manandhar Gets Selected for U23, 2019 Gyeongju ASTC Triathlon Asian Championship
- Reflection & Learning Session
- Faculty Development Session
- One Million Trees Campaign: Environment Day Special Programme
- Workshop for BBA Foundation Level Students
- TBC Job Fair and Placement Day 2019
- The Last Day of Grooming Session
- The Fourth Day of Grooming Session