Master’s Orientation Workshop
The British College (TBC) welcomed the new MIBM batch and the first MBA (Graduate) batch of students to the TBC family on the 15th September, 2018. The two day Master’s orientation programme, held at Hotel Mystic Mountain, Nagarkot was attended by 42 students and 6 staff members. Formal sessions were conducted by the Principal of TBC, Dr. John Bateman, Lesley Earl, Principal Lecturer and Coordinator of Franchises for Leeds Beckett University and Sunita Basnet, Assistant Programme Leader for TBC Master’s Programmes. The aim of this orientation was to familiarize students with university expectations and to support the students in their new academic and social settings as they begin their two-year journey with TBC.
The orientation workshop comprised of fun leadership and team building games. Such activities were executed to improve student’s decision making skills along with improving communication skills and productivity. All in all, this overnight event witnessed a lot of laughter, dancing, singing and most importantly bonding between the students and the staff members. We wish all the new students the very best and hope they attain an unforgettable academic experience here at TBC.
Created at: 2018-09-20 12:36:26Categories:
- Pre Event Press Release | TBC JOB Fair 2021
- Press Release | The British College Undergraduate Orientation Programme 2021
- Workshop on Operations and Logistics Management for MBA & EMBA students
- Orientation Programme for New Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Computing, BBA, and BHM Students
- Prof Mary Bishop | Executive Principal to The British College
- PSW VISA Press Release 2021 | The British College
- The British College launches BHM Course | Press Release
- 4th Workshop on 'Art of Investor Presentation'
- Hult Prize at TBC Idea Sharing Session - Post Event Reflection
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by The British College