Earthquake Preparedness Seminar at TBC
Today, we had the Earthquake informative session and a First Aid briefing. The session and presentation was conducted by the team of NRCS and covered the basics of Earthquake safety measures. Furthermore, it was an interactive session where the students were asked various Earthquake preparation questions.
Thanks to Nepal Red Cross Society (NRCS) /Earthquake wardens and all our students for taking the seminar very seriously.
We will shortly conduct an Earthquake drill for our students and staff.
‘The safety of students and staff must be our first concern.’
Created at: 2016-02-03 09:44:38Categories:
- Early Bird Discount | Receive a 50% Waiver on Your First Year Tuition Fees
- TBC Industry Advisors, Prof Tim Gocher has been awarded an OBE by Queen Elizabeth II of England
- British Mountaineer Adrianna Brownleee gave a Talk at The British Model College
- A Level Students Take a Tour of Chitwan
- TBC Nominated for the CSA Programme
- Sexual Assault and Harassament: How to Give & Receive Help
- The British Professional College World Topper Does It Again
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result - 24th May
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result - 20th May
- A Levels - Computer Based Entrance Test Result - 18th May