- Orientation Programme Session (MSc IT)
- Workshop On - Guide to Digital Marketing
- Workshop on Leadership and Communication conducted by Hult Prize at The British College
- MSc IT Virtual Information Session
- Role of Business Incubators in Entrepreneurship Development
- Free Workshop on Basics of Facebook Advertising
- COVID 19 AND ITS IMPACT ON THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN NEPAL
- Lets' Talk Mental Health - Dr Surendra Kandel
- TBC A Level Online Foundation Course
- Impact of Covid-19 on South Asian Economy | Online Panel Discuss
MSc IT Virtual Information Session
14 Sep 2020 10:00 AM
Venue: The British College, Kathmandu
This is an online session for prospective students of the MSc IT programme. This will be a closed session based on the student’s registration.
The British College MSc IT programme in partnership with the Leeds Beckett University, UK is scheduled to run for the academic year 20/21 from September 2020 onward.
If you are a candidate who has recently completed your undergraduate degree and considering to pursue your academic journey to postgraduate studies then join the virtual information session organised by the Academics team of The British College.
Registration Link: https://zfrmz.eu/6PCnATRlpthAE6dm2RXh